Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The 2012 CLAW Author's Forum

CLAW weekend was a total delight, but the highlight for me was being moderator to the Author's Panel. I nick-named it the "Black Leather Bookshelf" in the shameless plug division, at the same time, the panelists were like a who's who. The order was me at the end of the table, with Guy Baldwin, Gloria Brame, Jack Rinella and Race Bannon seated along with me.



Gloria I had never met before, and she promptly became a thrill to be with. She was funny, flirty and very smart, and her antics with Guy were all but show stealers. We all read from our works, and then took questions. The audience eagerly participated, filling almost 90 minutes as we each took turns responding. Guy was his usual irascible self, adding to the entertainment value.



I feel so damn lucky to have been a part of this. Joel took the pics, and there are more through the link.

No comments: