Friday, November 26, 2010

Support Me - Happy Thanksgiving!

Brightest Starz-AnthHad a great Thanksgiving with Family in Lebanon PA. Had WAY too much food. Seriously...at least 6 homemade pies were brought, in addition to three turkeys and one ham.

Booked our trip to IBR after hearing this would be the finale. Made me sad, but also made me and Joel determined  to attend.

And now...for all of you who do Holiday Shopping via Amazon; the reviews I regularly post include links to the Amazon site. Should you click through to Amazon via one of my album cover links and make a purchase of anything (not necessarily the album in the link), I get a commission. So anyone who wants to make a gift purchase AND help a fellow out, here are a few album covers to click through and drop a few quarters into my piggy bank.


  Starz  Violation

No comments: